At Barton Peveril our 340+ staff are dynamic, enthusiastic, committed individuals who value the College’s
- welcoming, friendly atmosphere
- active commitment to promoting equality and diversity
- inspirational, flexible approach to learning in and outside the classroom.
The experienced teachers and leaders, enthusiastic NQTs and skilled support staff who join our team delight in working with students to raise their aspirations, enhance their abilities and add value to their academic and wider achievements. Above all, they expect the highest standards of themselves, their students and their colleagues.
We’re good at what we do here and are determined to get even better! Barton Peveril is popular, efficient, well run and financially sound – but never complacent.
- ‘Outstanding’ in its support for students, leadership and capacity to improve (Ofsted 2010)
- Active member of the Wessex Group of Sixth Form Colleges and the Association of Colleges