Results Day 2018
Thursday 16 August 2018 is A Level and Vocational Results Day. Results will be available via Studio (on the Exams tab) from 7.30am.
- We do not post results out – students can access results online, or come into college from 8am to print off their results.
- Careers support is available via phone, email and drop in sessions (see below for more information).
- Exam certificates from Summer 2018 will arrive in college in December. Certificates will be posted to second year students who have left.
Members of staff will be available on Results Day, if you need any advice and guidance after receiving your results. You can call 023 8036 7200 from 7am or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Careers Team, Student Progress Advisers and Directors of Curriculum will be available to offer general advice and guidance, as well as support with the UCAS Clearing and Adjustment processes over the phone.
- Click here for more information on the Clearing and Adjustment processes.
- You can come into college on both 16th and 17th August, to meet with a member of the Careers Team or a Student Progress Adviser, for advice and guidance sessions.
- If you are not going to university this year but decide to apply for 2019 entry, you can contact the College for advice and support by emailing email@example.com.
We wish all students every success in the future, whether you’re going on to university, an apprenticeship or into employment. Please keep in touch, we love hearing the many different career paths Barton Peveril students follow!