Please note all information could be subject to change. Check regularly for the most up to date information.
Applications for September 2022 entry are open from 10th September 2021 – 18th February 2022.
- Decide what subjects you would like to study: Don’t worry if you are still unsure, you can discuss your subject choices with your interviewer and make changes throughout the application process. You can also watch this video, to help you when choosing your programme of study.
- Write your personal statement: This is to give your interviewer an idea of what you enjoy, what subjects you might wish to study, and what your plans are for the future.
- Prepare your personal information: Make sure you have key information to hand, including your address and contact information for your parents and/or guardians.
- Find out your predicted grades: Note down what subjects you are currently studying and your predicted grades for the end of the year (your school will provide you with these).
- Apply Now: Click ‘Apply Now’ (above) to begin your application to Barton Peveril.
- Create an account: You’ll need to register for an account to fill in your application (if you already have an account just sign in).
- Fill in all the details on your application form: Follow the progress bar at the top to see how much more you have to fill in.
- Finish your application: Once you are sure everything is filled in correctly, save and submit your application!
Please be aware:
1) The College prospectus can only ever be a good indication of the courses we intend to run in the following academic year, but there may be changes.
2) There may be limits on numbers on some courses.
3) The College is significantly oversubscribed. Applications after the closing date are unlikely to be offered places.
In the event that we cannot admit all applicants to the College or on certain courses, we will make decisions on places and courses based on the College’s admissions policy available on the website.