Applications for 2019 entry are still open! This post-A Level course helps you pursue a career in the sports industry, allowing you to progress onto the final year of degree study or straight into employment in the sector.
- Qualifications on entry to include a minimum of 72 UCAS points from 3 A Levels or MMM from a vocational course at Level 3
- The HND is a two year course taught in a university style environment
- Assessment is based on written assignments, presentations and practical reflection
- The course allows you to study sport within both academic and professional contexts
- Facilitates progress onto final year degree study
- Entry subject to satisfactory DBS check.
This level of study is ideal for sports men and women interested in sports development, sports coaching, sports management and sports sociology. You may not feel ready to commit to a three year undergraduate course and its costs but want to take a step closer to a degree qualification. The course is taught in full university style, with learning taking place through lectures, seminars and professional experience. Course content is based on contemporary research ensuring students develop an understanding of cutting edge policy, coaching techniques and learning methods.
For further information email [email protected]