- GCSEs to include a Grade 4 in Mathematics and English
- Minimum of a Merit Grade if you have completed a Level 2 course
- This course is a mixture of exams, controlled assessment and coursework
- Carries UCAS points and accepted by majority of Universities
- Equivalent to two A Levels.
The Diploma in Business is an exciting course which covers similar content to A Level Business but is aimed at people who prefer a mix of assessment methods i.e. coursework, examinations and work experience. It has been designed to provide a high quality qualification that will not only prepare you for higher education but also develop your communication and employability skills to ensure you are ready for the competitive world of business. You will have the opportunity to complete interesting coursework tasks, examinations and valuable work experience at highly regarded local businesses including Lloyds TSB, Barclays Bank, Hampshire County Council and many more.
Many students go on to study business-related degrees. Others use their knowledge to pursue business-related careers and interests, including setting up their own business.