Health and emotional wellbeing

If you need health and wellbeing advice, support with a medical condition, have a personal issue that is affecting you or if you are feeling under pressure then you can refer yourself to the College Nurse or Counsellor. There are a range of support options available to you – you can drop in to the Health and Wellbeing area and see the staff or visit the Health and Wellbeing page on the college intranet for further information and resources.