Student Financial Assistance

16-19 Student Bursary Fund

The 16-19 Student Bursary Fund is a cash-limited fund to support learners who are economically or socially disadvantaged and face the greatest barriers to continue in education post-16. Download more information. Applications for 2019/20 are available here.

Our FAQs page answers the most common queries about life at College and you can find information about transport here.

If you need further information or help please email [email protected]